For whatever reason your heart has had a lot to experience- let’s affirm the love we love in moving forward 💕

Love, where it ever existed before, doesn't cease to exist. To speak of love in the past tense is not to know love at all. Love goes on, being always a continuation and an extension of love. Your grief is but the continuation of the love you once experienced, and will always experience. Grief is another name for Love.” – Jennifer Williamson

They say suffering is optional, it took me a bit to grasp the possibility of this after a significant loss.
I saw this quote & I thought it would make a good thread, because I believe we have more understanding in this area , then we truly are aware of.
a-little after thought & in between thought as a disclaimer of sorts:
For anyone experiencing grief, this is not to say you will not feel pain! Oh no, grief is a messy ride, though for me as a little time has passed , I have recognized accepting the mess - is paving a way for Divine order … Letting go & creating along the way - like with most things - though definitely not like most things(:




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations:
I only see obstacles as a figment of my imagination to create an even better more powerful imaginative rewarding experience.
Time loves me. I love time. Time stands still for me .
I am peacefully in motion and flow is all I know. Thank you.
Joy is melded thru my moments as it knows no other place it would rather be.PLAYFUL & JOYFULLY I AM ENGAGED WITH WHAT I VALUE MOST. Thank You.
JOY
Hello Today . You wonderful day! I have chosen to love you - live you . I allow myself to see YOU & play creatively with you.
My wonderful memories are very real and I now recall them perfectly. Thank you.
I take care of myself retroactively. Everything I need for myself personally is on task.
I feel as I need to feel.
I love my heart . My heart only knows love and cannot be taught anything else. ( self care)
I love joy and so grateful I have known joy thru love. (Self Care )
Today I have regular intervals of thinking of my beloved soulmate and the great life we knew together
I am grateful for my relationship with my beloved partner. I am blessed from our time together
I love how I am vividly keeping and allowing the most beautiful memories of my beloved Alive and Well.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“You see, love and grief are two sides of the same precious coin. One does not—and cannot—exist without the other. They are the yin and yang of our lives… Grief is predicated on our capacity to give and receive love. Some people choose not to love and so never grieve. If we allow ourselves the grace that comes with love, however, we must allow ourselves the grace that is required to mourn.” – Alan D. Wolfelt, Ph. D.


. “Love, where it ever existed before, doesn't cease to exist. To speak of love in the past tense is not to know love at all. Love goes on, being always a continuation and an extension of love. Your grief is but the continuation of the love you once experienced, and will always experience. Grief is another name for Love.” – Jennifer Williamson
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations






BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi