
Everything People , Places & Things

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Everything People , Places & Things

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
FROM LAWHIMSEY.com:
It’s beyond important to remember that your subconscious is always listening and absorbing what you’re saying and thinking. By actively choosing to think positively about yourself, you will be feeding yourself with confidence and useful, joy giving affirmations. Stop this constant derisive, dismissive, gloomy narrative and replace it with one that is uplifting, joyous and celebratory. You are worth it. I know I say it a lot, but I mean it and want everyone to feel this way ~ You are worth it!
Namaste ~ Ella
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
|
|
I am creating new possibilities in my life. |
|
My soul is peace and joy.
I am harmony
I AM harmony
with myself
and the Universe.
|
|
|
~ღ
|
Wherever I AM in the universe I AM enjoying it like a loving healthy playground. |
||
|---|---|---|---|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi