login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2024 It’s True That ….

Let’s share revelations that become quite clear 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It’s true that allowing joy as a purpose is a very powerful tool.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

e0c49cf577e711eeeee0582a774a4211--flower-girls-flower-girl-wreaths.jpg

bd5abe9fba77b936e0f25ecac9de1efc--uplifting-thoughts-beautiful-soul.jpg?b=t


It’s  true that there is power in knowing what you love ,

what you need

& keeping the faith

in the most benevolent outcome .

It’s true that uncertainty is a reality

 

What can we be certain of 

-,allowing

the next right thing. 

 

Image result for wishing you a day of miracles quotes gif

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

It is true

results may be different than what you intended ,

though the completeness 

& the magnificence

 when  letting go & surrendering

Is beyond 

our hearts desire .

It is complete & magnificent 

Gratefully so.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I’m a funny person (I enjoy me) (:

I even can get in the flow state from creating my to-do list for the things I will be actioning.

So its all good(:

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love being in the flow

I love how I NEVER get bored…

I love how I create the day

I love how even work of all kinds serves me well. It isn’t work when I keep my heart in it(:

make it fun

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content