login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 24 Confronting negativity—in writing & binaural

Saw  this in an article ;

Confront your negativity—on paper.

I like it . how about a letter to negativity ?

Join me won't you ?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

To NEGATIVITY,

So you would like to believe you make sense - Negativity … and that you know more because you bring on things . You believe that makes you powerful. I am here to tell you - you have done only 1 good thing… You have inspired beautiful affirmations which negate your existence down to sheer nothingness. You are unrecognizable & I turn you into mush.

Why am I mad then if I found a way to make you disappear & make something better out if you ?

Because the more emotion I have - the greater my affirmation is.

So Thank You and So long!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

In response to ˚feeling comfort's post:

I am Back - got more where that came from

Did I introduce myself ? I Am a Warrior for Joy, Peace & Love.

I don’t let other people’s Negativity in my life - I certainly am not going to entertain you .

Oh I know - once again - you feel I am doing that right now.

Once again I tell you - it helps me to tell you off.

I sleep much better now. 
nighty night (:

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

This video entitled canker sores- though it’s wonderful for relaxation

Normalize Immune System

Normalize Immune System
CNS

Reset Central Nervous System

Fostering Creativity 

Fostering Creativity

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content