login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2024 Choosing Better Feelings

cba53d791c35ae1d5a6c67bafaef847c.jpg

ย 

ย 

Nancee53 once posted this ย quote below

& as she would say โ€˜I concurโ€™๐Ÿ˜

Image result for bmindful is  my tribe quotes gif

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

As I go thru older things I had written from a different time - predominantly GRATEFUL ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’Œ๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿ’•๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ

I accept itโ€™s a new day & love all that brought me to now. Therefore , I am 1 wealthy gal

Do-something-today-that-your-future-self-will-thank-you-for.-5-683x1024.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content