login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

MAY 2024 ♥ Life Is Forever Changed

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSWA8yh2_S9shJ-C8usKMgtjTICCvSeOJv3p2UKtpRSGNo-uJagPA

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

gl4.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Lot going on these days, and simplicity seems to be the energy of each moment.

Let's (if you so choose) take a moment and utilize this thread for whatever works for you.

blessings,selfcare

Don’t go with the flow. be the flow 

Related image

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

→   I start today positive, knowing that each day is a new beginning.

→   My inner vision is always clear and focused.
 

→   I give and receive love freely.
  


→   I am surrounded by love

→   I speak positively about others and listen with compassion.
 


→   I will be the change I want to see in this world.

i embrace all change and use it to my higher good

→   My to-do list is  ta da list

manageable… and I feel proud and productive when I tackle one item at a time.
 

→   I now choose thoughts that nourish and support me in a loving and positive way

→   I create laughter and project feelings of happiness whereever I go.


→   When I feel overwhelmed by circumstances around me, I recognize that these are only old patterns coming up. I quietly go within and ask myself, What is best for me? All confusion then leaves and I become clear with regard to the step I ought to take.

→   I respect my responsibilities and enjoy doing so
 


I make healthy self-nurturing choices

→   I make healthy food choices. I love and respect myself and my body is my temple. I choose to live a happy, healthy life.

→   I exude unconditional love to all.

→   I am happy and positive in all that I do

I give everyone I meet positive energy.

→   The universe is laughing with me

 
  →   i am healthy, and full of positive energy.

  →   I spread warmth and love everywhere I go
  →   I radiate love and happiness.
 
 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

 

 

clarity and doing first things first of my heart place 

is the way I travel(:

 

 

The-benefits-of.jpg
 

 

 

 

Your-lower-self-sees-you.jpg

 today I am soulfully

connected

with only love

Love is all I know


I am fearlessly

vulnerable…

peaceful

& harmoniously

- my self 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Selflove-grows-when-you.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Copy+of+Copy+of+Copy+of+The+Ultimate+Guide+to+Self+Care+29.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Soul is our LOVE purpose!

It is forever the work of the soul to accept everything and everyone - including accepting the unacceptable. 

This will give you unparalleled freedom...

“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.

In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:

true unconditional love 

is soul freedom 

yes yes yes 😍

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for wake soon and enjoy pic

though the best way to enjoy the day... is to get enough sleep...

Today I am fully rested & eating well is what I know - so I will do(:

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content