Allow the energy to what matters for you
“The 4-7-8 Technique"- (breathe in for a count of 4, hold for a count of 7, and then breathe out for a count of 8)-

Today I intend
to already
have desire
and motivation,
and to feel
and know
I have
everything
it takes
to act
on what I need
with proactive
completeness
and
magnificence!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
With my highest
belief
and expectation….
I am perfectly
strong
powerful
and happy
and only see
myself
acting on what I AM
desiring
and needing
in the most
beneficial ways
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I intend
with my deepest
conviction….
to understand & be understood
that Today-
Everything in my life
flows perfectly
with ease
More than other moment, I intend….that I AM
closing the gap
between my perceived
and unrecognized
challenges
to allow
for a greater transformative
progression
I AM right where I AM
needing .
thank YOU
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
relaxing binaural
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0d1QDh2u8ds
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I consciously & unconsciously control my biochemistry - my feelings are all appreciated . Thank YOU
I consciously control my biochemistry - my inspiration for flow has been activated
I consciously control my biochemistry- my problem solving is like no other time. It’s skillful at its ideal level . Thank you
I enjoy my thinking .
I enjoy my feelings.
I enjoy whatever processing naturally surfaces .
I allow solutions that bring on ease in task complete
I AM
task complete
I AM
greatest joy
I AM extreme
comfort.
I consciously control my biochemistry - I accept and appreciate
this moment,
my life,
& all I truly desire
right where now
I can see images of how & where I will begin
with feelings of fun directed creativity
happiness & task flow.
I AM task joy
I AM consciously controlling
my biochemistry -and in this moment I feel enjoyment and ample understanding about moving forward.
My past is hugging me. My present is allowing me. And my future says you can do this and you are doing this.
I consciously control my biochemistry and I feel ready to forever start & continue my fulfilling life
I consciously control my biochemistry and …my newer life
has begun
and I give myself completeness in permission to be my ideal self. Thank You
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I remain unattached vibrationally
to all of my end of month & beginning of new month
tasks
to:
best flow
with my deepest needs
and desires.
My flow has more
to do with mu joy
, my attraction, and
completion ideal /
Higher Self
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am an Incredible refreshed new way
with all the love and refreshing abilities of I AM.
I feel what is powerfully good for me
are at my disposal right now
My wide open desirable choices
on my journey
are now
& those in my future
are patiently waiting for me
I know what I want
and what I need
and I am allowing this life of ease
on my incredible newest journey.
I thank you God, as my awesome Perfect Provider/
connection to the Best of only the Best.
I claim that best
as I observe /participate
in that best
which is healthy,
whole
& perfectly loving qualities .
And it is all so. Amen.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I have blinders on for unwanted detours
& only allowing incredible journey
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Walkers
- One-liner: I move steadily and boldly toward my goals.
- 3-sentence: I take consistent, confident steps every day. I trust momentum and learn by doing while staying open to course corrections. My steady action creates progress for myself and others.
Watchers
- One-liner: I observe clearly and choose with wisdom.
- 3-sentence: I slow down to see patterns and weigh risks before I act. My careful attention prevents mistakes and clarifies the best path forward. I balance patience with timely decisions.
Mowers
- One-liner: I clear obstacles and finish what matters.
- 3-sentence: I tackle messy problems decisively and make space for progress. My practical work brings order and forward motion. I take pride in completing what I start.
Growers
- One-liner: I nurture growth with patience and care.
- 3-sentence: I invest in people and processes that bear fruit over time. My patience, support, and steady tending create lasting strength. I choose long-term health over short-term fixes.
Harvesters
- One-liner: I seize the right moment and turn effort into value.
- 3-sentence: I recognize when to gather results and convert work into meaningful outcomes. My timing and decisiveness amplify impact and reward effort. I steward gains responsibly and scale what works.
Knowers
- One-liner: I seek clarity and share insight with humility.
- 3-sentence: I pursue deep understanding and create frameworks that help others think better. I speak and teach with compassion, translating complexity into usable wisdom. My clarity guides effective action.Ll
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi