1
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
âSurround yourself only with people who are going to lift you higher.â -OprahWinfrey
|
Quotes & AffirmationsÂ

|
|
More than other moment, I intend to close the gap between my perceived and unrecognized challenges to allow for a greater transformative progressionâŚ.
Â
|
|
|
affirmations & quote Â
|
More than other moments, my heart feels healed. My body and mind know how to feel very loved. I AM love & always have been & always will be.

|
|
|
Quotes
|
  |
|
|
Quote
|
|
|
|
QuoteÂ
|
|
5 |
|
QuoteÂ
|
Â
|
|
|
Quote &
affirmationÂ
|

Â
Affirmation
Â
|
|
|
|
Â
|
|
|
QuoteÂ
|
|
|
|
Quote
Â
|

|
|
|
QuoteÂ
|

|
|
|
Quotes
Â
|
&

|
|
|
|
|
â Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾ĚơI am responsive to life-enhancing ideas and apply them in my life.â Ƹ̥̾Ǫ́̾Ěơ I am nurtured and fulfilled, content and blessed
|
âI dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.
âI am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily
âMy mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused
|
|
|
Saved for affirmationÂ
|
Â
|
|
|
Saved for affirmationÂ
|
|
|
|
Saved for affirmationÂ
|
Â
|
|
|
|
|
17
|
|
Quote
Â
|
|
|
|
|
To be authentically human is to hold within your conscious experience joy, abundance, peace, love, fulfillment, and to live in the flow and momentum of the world around you. This is your birthright.
Panache Desai
|
|
Â
|
Â
Â
Â
|

|
|
Things I will allow in the next month , year & next few years - that I know that I know will be the ideal things for me :
I love this as an intention & the beginning of my SMART goalsÂ
|
 |
|---|
| on learning&changeâquotes coming soonâ-quote author |
 |

|
on learning&changeâEventually, it comes down to loving ourselves enough to get rid of whatever we donât feel good about in life. Remembering that I am worthy of change and deserve something better helps propel me forward whenever Iâm struggling to let go of something that isnât good for me, be it a relationship or some aspect of my behavior. When I begin to contemplate myself as worthy of something more, I find the desire to change so strong that nothing can stop me.â- Serena Dyer
|
|
Â
My mind, body, spirit are all filled with loving thoughts which ultimately are converted into my life experiences.
The Universe supports my every effort
|
|
|
Â
Â
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content