login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2024 POSITIVE ASPECTS

Think / Feel

of anything 

and 

choose to think 

ABOUT ITS POSITIVE ASPECTS(:

. “When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive – to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.” (Marcus Aurelius)

 

Motivational-QUOTES-Monday-Motivation-34.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am grateful I have a home I can create any way I desire

I am grateful to be resourceful and creative

I am enthusiastic about my day ahead

I am actually OK about soon going back to work

I am grateful for the joyous wise ideas that are circulating in my mind, body, spirit

I am glad I am an authentic person only desiring to be who I Am and allowing myself to be what I continue to learn as being my best self

I carry my joy within with me... I never leave home without it

I know more of what I love and more about how I want to live

How fun it will be do to do everyday things with this new open, airy joyous energy

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am actually feeling well considering how much is happening 

I am choosing to do get good rest and and do the most important things 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content