login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

April 2024 I enjoy โ€ฆ.

Please fill in the blank of what you enjoy - You will never run out of things to enjoyย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I enjoy loving

I enjoy respectful relationships.

I enjoy knowing no matter how I am & how life shows up

I am always

ย enough

w/ who I authentically am

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I enjoy knowing this is another brand ย new day in which to celebrate & co-createย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I enjoy knowing how creatively capable I AM.ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I enjoy resting enough each morning & then easing into the dayย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content