
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Declarations About Fear:
I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LIFE IS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT โ I ONLY NEED TO โLET GOโ OF THE FALSE STUFF AROUND THE FEAR OF SURVIVAL [Keith Garrick]
ย
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
Tonight I allow my focus to have the intention of being more leisurelyย
Tonight I allow my focus to include self care/ home care in a leisurely way. I choose to love handling paperwork, decluttering , and preparing for anything that gives me more of the life I cherish
I choose to create a โplaytimeโ out of it
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
ย


BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi


"Psychological wealth includes life satisfaction, the feeling that life is full of meaning, a sense of engagement in interesting activities, the pursuit of important goals, the experience of positive emotional feelings, and a sense of spirituality that connects people to things larger than themselves." ~ Ed Diener
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
โWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ โ Vince Lombardi