login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

April 2024 You Are Already ….

Bmindful Rocks . We already have ‘already affirmations’

I created them! You created them !

 

Image result for I am lovable affirmations pics



→   Everything scheduled today are all things I am already enjoying in my spirit!!



    •  


  →   I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.



    •  


  →   I Am feeling tremendous loving, joyful, and creative energy when I speak from a place of already seeing people in their greatness.



    • -


  →   I am grateful for the good I already have.



    • -


 

→   All that I seek is already within me, and, I choose ME.



    •  


  →   I Am already Good, and my daily actions have been given my seal of approval too.



    •  

 


  →   I Am already part of this awesome love fest of life, it pervades my entire awareness



    •  

 

 


  →   It is Done. Really done that I Am easing into the good that is already here for me



    •  

 

  →   I no longer need to change the way people see me, or get any particular people to notice me, but can instead pulse my love into the world and admit that I shine brightly already.



    •  

 


  →   I engage in spiritual practices to remind me of the radiance and joy that is already present and unstoppable



    •  

 


  →   I set my intention to integrate light and beauty into my energetic field, as a way of revealing healing capacities that are already my true nature and already my natural strength.



    •  

 


  →   Thank you for the habit I have to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done



    •  

 


  →   All I need to do now, is to teach MYSELF how important my voice is and how needed my contribution is. Everyone else is already convinced.



    •  

 


  →   I draw like-minded people to me very easily. Some of them are already here, others are on their way, and still others await me many months into the future. I am thankful for them all.



    •  

 


 

792402dbc2e5a35118330e2cfe6fc525--empowerment-quotes-affirmations.jpgb4401083a53f8e98a2337a872424eff3--camille-pissarro-beauty-quotes.jpg

Image result for I am lovable affirmations pics


→   Others may not feel a sense of safety on the earthly plane, but I can extend that safety and support to them. It is already theirs, but i can make it my job to remind them that they belong here and are supported in their life experiences and choices.
  →   What I do here on this planet is real, and is important, and my life has already affected many people in positive ways I cannot even imagine.
  →   Some of my closest connections have already come into my life, and others are on their way in. All of this happens in divine right timing, and this pleases me to no end!
  →   Healing is another way of saying something is 'healthified' more than before, it is only filled with positive connotations and it is the unconditional act of making something better than before, no matter how good it already is...it is not conditional!
  →   Thank you for the wonderful habit I have created to feel the feelings of gratitude in advance, for the great day ahead as though it is already done
  →   My problems have already been solved.
  →   I now see and feel my goals as already accomplished
  →   I transcend my sense of lack and align with what my higher power has already in store for me
  →   I believe everything is already in motion for my success
  →   It's already done.
  →   I transcend my sense of lack and align with what source has already in store for me
  →   My mind believe I am already wealthy, rich, and powerful.
  →   I am already on the path to greatness.
  →   I already have all the money I will ever need
  →   All that I need is already mine.
  →   My minds eye can see a clear picture of myself having already achieved my goals.
  →   the right circumstances already exist in my life
  →   The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
  →   Everything I need is already here, and it will arrive on schedule with Divine timing
  →   * The right circumstances and the right people are already here and will show up on time.
  →   What I seek, I already am.
  →   Everything I do brings me closer to my right employment, and I look forward to each new day with joy, knowing that my dream job is mine now and is already on its way to me. And so it is!
  →   I FEEL AND ACT AS IF WHAT I WANT IS ALREADY SO
  →   I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally wel
  →   Don't Worry about the future God is already there!
  →   Even before I see the good, it already is, for me.
  →   Love is already here
  →   If I've already won in my mind I will win in my life
  →   I enjoy what I already have.
  →   Abundance is already mine
  →   I am already healed!
  →   I am already powerful!
  →   I am already victorious!
  →   I am already strong!
  →   I am already successful!
  →   All ideas are already in the brain, just as all statues are in the marble. -Carlo Dossi, author and diplomat (1849-1910)
  →   I make a daily list of all the tiny things I take for granted. So much joy already exists in my everyday life.
  →   I think of the things I want and I see them as already accomplished.
  →   I will continue to improve my already healthy body and mind
  →   As I repeat my daily affirmations, I believe and see them as already existing in my life.
  →   Right now I am already connected to my greatest possibilities.
  →   I have faith and I act as if what I am affirming has already taken place and I give thanks in advance for it.
  →   I am like a radio. I turn on by allowing myself to be excited about a dream goal. I tune in by seeing myself already with the success I desire, and FEEL the success as though it was already mine.
  →   Everything that I need in order to accomplish my goal is already all around me.
  →   I now see and feel my goals as already accomplished.
  →   I see in my mind a clear picture of myself having already accomplished my own true goal.
  →   I am ALREADY healed, happy, loving, wealthy, successful, confident, physically and emotionally well
  →   I already posess all the tools I need to get anything I put my mind to accomplished

cd04f8f3f7a79d7b4bca6847d6b5a419--spiritual-awakening-spiritual-quotes.jpg

 

Image result for I am lovable affirmations pics

My blessed imagination is fertile ground for blessed, life-ward creativity.

Both my conscious and subconscious mind are aligned in order. My conscious mind is my pilot, that commands the infinite power of my subconscious. The glue that bonds the two together is my imagination!

I am perfectly in tune and clear with my vision, I use my imagination for positive and creative purposes.

I am a magnificent being with an abundance of power and love to give

Abundance is in my life everywhere I look

With an attitude of gratitude, I live in an awareness of abundance and I am richly blessed

Abundance flows through me easily and effortlessly. I am so happy and grateful now that I am radiating infinite abundance in service to the whole of the universe!

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Related threads 

 

Link  peaceful abundant

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content