Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
M
thread being revised a bit
 I consecrate my gifts to benefit myself and others.
Â

Â
Â
âAt work, my mind is focused and I have clarity and energy in all that IÂ do.â
Â
Â
Â
|
Â
|
|
âThe only thing you need to learn is that you already are what you are seeking to attain.âÂ
Wayne Dyer, Wishes Fulfilled:Mastering the Art Of Manifesting
|
| Â |
| Â |
| Â |
Â
Â
|
Â
Â
The purpose of this thread is to reinforce for myself & anyone else who loves to create their day
allowing joy to Go To Work With You (any kind of work)
Â
Why?
It isn't a secret that I energize/align my day with my morning thoughts...I intend to focus more on what I Am currently allowing ...and see how I can allow more
feel free to join in for what works for you(:
Â
Â
Â
Â
Â
â Â I easily meet and exceed expectations of myself and those I serve.
Â
Â
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi