login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2024 Energetically Prepare & Do That Thing

ย 

ย 

Related image

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlfHT0mjr50GrSauP67L0_SiM19FkmaPUzrjWC_fFB9VxeydmB

dbe70326ceee0b0e12fdd668ae33dfcb.jpg

Time to prepare for the life of your dreamsย 

ย 

    • ย 

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

this post is a Tribute to the late

Kathy Paauw

( I loved her work)

ย 

Words (stories) produce thoughts.
Thoughts produce feelings.
Feelings produce decisions.
Decisions produce actions.
Actions produce habits.
Habits create character.
Character determines your destiny.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

204d6df35bbf1d050f21a8f6c90c77ad--mental-strength-satire.jpg0cf73608b056c14be9d3b02b73d7fe14--brain-training--years.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for Discipline Is....self loved1ad3351aa9a5ef4403f6b98d9347acd.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSfgBdZab0DPDbOBOABS-M--chZ4CruWo_2U7K3L64D2J0hyAg

a22d124fb26a1ceca9f41fb5da2f406a--quotes-about-studying-quotes-about-school.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Only 2ย thingsย to do today.

start

ย 

continue.

ย 

just 1 foot in front of the other

ezgif-1179939329.gif?4431536940723508046

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

f310eb198f32ea1a177a122690551376.jpg

goals.gif

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย  โ†’ย I claim my personal power and accept responsibility for all aspects of myย lifeโ€

ย 

ย  โ†’ ย  My workload is well organized and fun to complete.

ย 

ย  โ†’ ย  I plan my day. I work my plan. I make positive changes as needed.

ย 

ย  โ†’ ย  I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content