login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

APRIL 2024 โ€ฆRecall Smart Things - That You Love

Share something smart that makes a powerful difference in your thinking & feelingย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

You can have more than 1 feeling at a time.

I love that I know this.ย 
I can grieve deeply for a loss & be profoundly grateful for a great love & awesome growth experiences.

I can not want to do

what I need to do

when I need to do it.

Though I can know

as I soften

my desire to simply sooth myself

and remind myself

of the life I am creating

I can crave what I desire

so much that the work

becomes creative

& way more satisfying,

and effortless and rewarding.

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for uncertainty matt kahn beauty quote pic

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I sense the unknown and I embrace it.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

238305c759ed4ddc4969255e5cfbe51d.jpgRelated image

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content