We don’t have to know everything to know so many things that are powerfully perfect
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
We don’t have to know everything to know so many things that are powerfully perfect
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
This present moment is Perfect.
This present moment is Perfect.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
“Love is the source and goal,
Faith is the slow process of getting there,
and Hope is the willingness to move forward without resolution or closure.”
Quote: Richard Rohr
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
feature Random Bmindful Affirmations
from random list
I trust that my every need is provided for
My energy and vitality have increased 100 percent.
My mind is clear and I am truly happy
I make money quickly easily and have fun
I attract success & prosperity with all my ideas
I am a powerful person unaffected by the negative words and attitudes of others.
Money flows to me rapidly, easily, and effortlessly.
I project a fantastic loving energy to those around me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi