
Think of your real self as Harmony

How to Solve Problems - Observe and Surrender Guided MeditationLink
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Think of your real self as Harmony

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]()
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I choose to feel refreshed, see the world as refreshing & to enjoy everything as though it was made to order
|
|
I work from a place of power. I have goodness on my side, and I have Spirit in my corner. Perfect outcomes happening for me, as I allow this Holy Spark within to Be.Thank you God for the clarity in this moment |
| The moment we decide where we want to go, the world will make room for us. |
|
|

“Love is the source and goal,
Faith is the slow process of getting there,
and Hope is the willingness to move forward without resolution or closure.”
Quote: Richard Rohr
![]()


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



Affirmations
I really do have a lot to do
and I look forward
to doing it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmation Time lol 😂
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My actions are not independent of my energy, they are a Divine manifestation of it.
I expect joyfulness in everyone and everything I am in control of my health and wellness. I am always successful because success is a divine quality of spirit, and spirit is what I am I am inspired to write my creative truth.
I begin it now. I now express my creativity in my own unique way. I give thanks for the blessings in my life.
I am a miracle in action! I am filled with Divine Light, Joy, and Prosperity. Today is full of miracles. I have a sharp memory and clear thoughts I possess an abundance of creativity and energy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi