This is geared to get out of one’s head - & be mindful- from the heart . Sound like a contradiction… it’s not (:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
This is geared to get out of one’s head - & be mindful- from the heart . Sound like a contradiction… it’s not (:
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
We have a beautiful Spirit that is unchanging - though staying connected with it as we allow life’s changes is the focus of this thread .
|
|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom! |
|
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ My body mirrors my state of mind. I am healthy, whole and complete |

feeling good is not something we need to talk ourselves into. our spirit/soul/hearts already know, and they are always complete, beautiful and never broken ... contrary to any experience you may have had -which creates a different set of thoughts/feelings.
Just go to your that place inside
that Is Never broken
Its all good there(:
love, selfcare




BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Examine the labels
you apply to yourself.
Every label is a boundary
or limit you will not let yourself cross.
~Wayne Dyer
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

This thread is geared to allowing faithfully for your best life to peacefully materialize.


And
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]()
I dissolve the boundaries
I have set on my potential, specifically…
(….seeing possibilities beyond the worlds specifications … ) (me )
I allow myself to see the expanse of my untapped potential,especially…
(… especially in using my time, money & energy in the best ways for my life.) me
I give up the need to correct people’s impressions of me.
I am grateful that I am able to turn an away from complaining, blame, criticism and negative emotion
I am grateful that I am always free to choose my response to the world around me
I am thankful for the joy that I feel within me, and the peace and the faith I have as my companions
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
![]() |
| Related thread links coming soon |
| Feel free to join in |
| There is always enough room for you to be your authentic |
| Will return soon |
Love
|
||
| Love | ||
Love
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi