login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

March 2024 pg 1 However We Feel We Can Press On

Post 1 

intro coming soon

 

Next Right Action

Surrender 

HELLO BMINDFUL COMMUNITY!

feel free to join in anytime!

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Only 2 things to do today.

start

 

continue.

 

just 1 foot in front of the other

ezgif-1179939329.gif?4431536940723508046

Discard what is not perfect for your Now.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

4f0e4c31e2c481cb8f8be8ba521ba2a0--make-it-good-morning.jpg

I love beginning and completing new and older tasks.
  →   I am loving all of my choices and my decision making skills.
  →   My world is decluttered and I am serene under any and all conditions.
  →   I find it entertaining and delightful to declutter people, places and things.
  →   I AM the ability I need to keep track of my energy, time and high priority focus.
   God has this, therefore so do I.
  →   I no longer limit God or myself. I enjoy the wisdom of true possibility.
  →   I am fit, healthy and attractive.
  →   I deserve to have a great life.
  →   I learn new skills that raise my level of personal awareness
  →   I am amazingly Blessed beyond measure.
  →   I Am ready now for this peaceful loving joyful comfortable day.
  →   You realize how much power you have. You allow it to expand and you focus it, on what you want.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

See the source image

Affirmations

I Structure
My
Upcoming Days-List
Based On My Greatest
Dreams &
Desires 
 
My Needs are being
met on a grand scale .


My To  Do List is my TaDa List 🎉

→ I no longer limit God or myself. I enjoy the wisdom of true possibility.

Next Right Actions
I AM now who I desire to be
I AM ready for my life today
I have my permission

→ I no longer limit

my world based on

things I cannot change

I live my life by changing what I  can

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content