Create Your Living experience w/ love 💗
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Create Your Living experience w/ love 💗
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi



BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I absolutely LOVE re-decorating, further organizing and re-creating my home
!I Am the fun and flow with my joyful organizing, cleaning and redecorating.
I am a whiz at cleaning, organizing, decorating and cooking and I enjoy every bit of it too!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I saw a quote I posted on another thread-that doesn't sound so inspiring ... though it was for me:
quote- “When the deepest part of you becomes engaged in what you are doing, when your activities and actions become gratifying and purposeful, when what you do serves both yourself and others, when you do not tire within but seek the sweet satisfaction of your life and your work, you are doing what you were meant to be doing.”
― Gary Zukav

“Success isn’t overnight. It’s when everyday you get a little better than the day before. It all adds up.”Dwayne Johnson
Working on a major projects for my home,
that in the past-doing all I wanted done around my work schedule seemed a bit much.
I'm more than inspired now, though I just had to give myself a break while it takes shape.

✿welcome
♥♫♥✿♥ feel free to join in(: ♥♫♥✿♥ Feel free to write what works for you while you create your sacred palace...
related threads coming soon
create supporting quotes & affirmations
&/or share a comment
My body is strong, flexible, balanced and has good-energy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
→ My wisdom gives me the ability to perceive, believe and proceed.
→ I love how I go to any part of what I am working on and appreciate all I have done so far.
→ I feel the way I desire to feel to accomplish what means so much to me!!
→ I live in my reality and you are my guest.
→ I am a beautiful, confident, warm-hearted person
→ I am capable and organized. My efficiency is more than ample to get any job done.
→ I am appreciative for the capability of thinking clearly and prioritizing with such perfect clarity.
→ I efficiently transition into each new activity, fully knowing and trusting that my consciousness will adapt, overcome, and enjoy each present circumstance.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Anyone else decluttering these days?
Today I will ….. ( fill in or whatever you like lol)
Today I will focus on paperwork
and clothing .
( and decide next what is next )
→ I am fully awake, refreshed, enthusiastic and ready for my wonderful day
→ Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
→ My awareness of what I want and applying myself is awesome!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am a Spark of God. My essence is Divine. by Tamar Frankiel
Affirmations
I AM freedom
I always have been freedom
I AM
wealth that allows
the more
that
my Perfect Creator
has lovingly given to me
I am kind , giving and totally awesomely organized now for all that mattered , matters & will matter .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I have the desire
to write , conceptualize and
create at will .
I do nothing alone . I thank my God , King of the universe for the gifts that are now flowing to me and continue in the most Benevolent ways .
Thank You
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I AM nourished well
Today I AM organized well
Today I look forward to my wonderful life
Today my wonderful life is apparent
Today I am serene and allowing the more that is always Good. I am richly blessed.
I Am
blessed.
I am grateful.
I am thankful
I am ready
I am now in the moment of receiving the Good
My Good is here now
I now claim my Good
I AM victorious
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi