login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

March 2024l(1) Cool Calm & Organized

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Choosing To Surrender & Acknowledge Divine Order


-With renewed hope

and gratitude,

I remember there is a Divine

order

underlying all life.

I Am the experiencing of my highest good

and I allow Divine Good

with Peaceful patience

and trust

dc186d8c8e7a6290458875411da8ccbe.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

IMG_5555.JPG

IMG_5556.JPG



I AM NOW

ATTRACTING

DAYS THAT FEEL LIKE VACATION,

FRIENDSHIPS WHICH INSPIRE,

HEALTH THAT IS INVIGORATING

AND ABUNDANCE

WHICH MAKES IT SO EASY TO SHARE

WITH OTHERS

ALONG THE WAY.

 

 

I can use my time

as I like,

and relish the true value

of leading a joyful life

with a glad heart.

 

love this today

I am dancing joyfully

with all

of my feelings.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

I Am well, I prosper, I Am successful and I Am free

I now clearly & completely see, know & understand what I need to do now

5bb2eeb30115798a46a7c0f9c3835dc3.jpg

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content