Calm & Productively
l
let’s do this every day🥳
Productivity Intentions -Peacefully
|
| Today I am going to give in to the temptation to succeed. |
| |
Let's use this thread to keep life simple, yet get things really done(:
intentions-Allowing Fresh New Flow Of Follow Thru
| Choosing to do |
Today I...
|
|
20intentions to keep on gifting
Myself with all I value the most
with
what
I am feeling
the most
about-wanting done!
|
Looking forward to...
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I...
I begin what once felt complicated ...to receive complete simplicity!

Related threads coming soon
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


Affirmations
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi


I ALWAYS pace myself
and that’s
why I am completely
satisfied with all of my
energy & my efforts every day.

Today is the day I give full attention to what nurtures
my peaceful loving spirit
I embrace the mess I am, because I was never meant to be perfect.
I allow the perfection that the Creator bestows upon me every day.
Today is a Perfect day and my world is Perfect in the most benevolent ways.
Affirmations
Life is a gift,handle with prayer
I choose to cuddle up with a good prayer.
My love of life
reflects itself in all that I see and do.
My purpose has been identified & grows with peace & fulfillment
I acknowledge my increasing joy
worth and accept my innate goodness.
My nature is whole and complete & always has been & always will be - Thanks to my Loving compassionate God.
I am able to discern
the good from what
pulls my spirit down.
I Am uplifted and maintain inner joy
I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.
I am thankful that all things work together for our good.
I enjoy and appreciate my life every day.
Every day is a blessing.
I am thankful for each day of my life.
This is the day which the LORD has made…
I will rejoice and be glad in it.
I am complete in the fullness
of joy and happiness.
I am completely inspired to break each area of importance into doable enjoyable pieces.
|
Seeing now that life has very very
beautiful moments
and how the Creator of the Universe
cares for me
is in fact truly inspirational.
Thank You Thank You Thank You

I have complete faith I am always
completely supported in all areas of my life, I AM not alone.

——
My context for my thoughts are completely favorable to me.
I wake up and prepare my mind, body
and spirit for a day of completing things
that completely matter to me.
I create
better written plans
than I ever have
in my whole beautiful life. My written
plans are written by my spirit place &
energized and
supported in the most
benevolent ways
by the 1 & only Creator of the Universe & always exceeds my best understanding & expectations.
       
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I wake up and prepare my mind, body
and spirit for a day of completing things
that completely matter to me.
I create
better written plans
than I ever have
in my whole beautiful life. My written
plans are written by my spirit place &
energized and
supported in the most
benevolent ways
by the 1 & only Creator of the Universe & always exceeds my best understanding & expectations.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
m


BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
|
→ GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING TODAY
→ I Am the expression
of Clarity & Freedom
→ my thoughts are pure,
my mind is strong,
my heart is love-ly
my intuition is flowing
with heavenly vibrations,
my life is wildly peacefully harmoniously
successful
with the workability
of perfect abundance
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi