login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

FromMarch2024 Enjoy Experience

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

wisdom-92901_1280.jpg

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg


You are under no obligation to remain the same person you were a year ago,

a month ago, or even a day ago. You are here to create yourself , continuously 

Richard Feynman

 

ea5cd1c4b2f23979ed3abc66e6d30894--glitter-graphics-la-web.jpg

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

If you want to fly, you have to give up what weighs you down.

Roy T. Bennett

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I grant myself freedom

to be who I really  really am- right down to my core.

I am

not who others decide

…whether it is extra praiseworthy

…or not. I am me & the me I am seeing , knowing & discovering every day 

 

I like that I know of me

& my experience.

I like that I am evolving .

I like that I am always right where I am supposed to be.

I like knowing from right where I am,

I can go anywhere

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content