
Whether talking or remaining silent, Whether moving or standing quiet, The Essence itself is ever at ease. Daishi
In the simple, direct experience of what is, you have an ongoing opportunity to awaken out of the trance the mind perpetuates to the radiant fullness and completeness of being. Just keep letting go and surrendering to what is. Stephan Bodian
On a deeper level you are already complete. When you realize that, there is a playful, joyous energy behind what you do.Eckhart Tolle
We are never more fully alive, more completely ourselves, or more deeply engrossed in anything than when we are playing.Charles Schaefer
![]() |
![]() Today I allow inspiration for creative journal-binder... Its an ongoing project,
Affirmations to create flow ✰►♥It feels good to write down important items and ideas which flit through my mind✰►♥Love my colorful system for writing, planning, recalling and action.
As I allow myself to feel very wellall can be tended to.Daily tools that really workallow everything that “2nd nature" feelto want to create morecreating ledgerswith baby-stepsLead to grandestbig picture andjoyous momentscreating simplicity appreciated
|
Today my health speaks to me in wonderful routinesI schedule time today for _________________ I am now wonderfully true to my dynamic healthy vision that I feel and see in my minds eye. |
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi






