
Process affirmations or direct messages to your super conscious are fun & highly effective.
Join me &
you speak to yourself
Here are 2
wonderful audios
by Sarah Dresser utilizing the Superconscious
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Good morning Superconscious.
I am giving You permission to be fully present & fully activated .
I am requesting
You to speak to the rest of me
& give it the okay
to run on completely healthy ,
and enjoyment circuitry.
Thank You Superconscious
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Dearest Superconscious,
You are remarkable. I am acknowledging you all day everyday.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Dearest Superconscious ,
you are so awesome - I caught you in the act … I love hearing you & feeling where you allow my journey . I love noticing the beauty- the memories - the reflections , the energy, the joy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content