Proclaim your mindset of doing something that you will accomplish.
Do so by way of a comment, pep talk , affirmation, intention or audio
have fun & prosper
Thank You Merciful Creator
For Blessing Me With Lessons Of Love.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Today I love
how I
will move forward with joy
and pure optimism.
I love how I am choosing to feel and how it is my reality
I love how I
embrace my new life and how my older life has been invited to accompany me. I approve of every thing that brought me here , and I approve of where I am and I approve of how what today is now a welcome creation.
I release all negative energies that the world has inflicted . I AM not of the world ,
I AM pure spirit having a human experience.
My thought patterns
are all gifts and I celebrate them … and decide their place or their disappearance.
I forgive those who brought me less than what I appreciate and appreciate the big picture of creation and appreciate being here, and all places I have been & the places I have yet to experience.
~
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to ˚self compassion rising's post:
Thanks for posting this!!
Every step I take - is a step forward to my becoming more resilient and more authentic.
This is about honoring my well Being.
I allow my Self to step away from situations that drain my vitality.
Its necessary. My peace is not up for negotiation.
I embrace All of my happiness and my growth, and I allow my creative and artistic side to be free to inspire, to heal, to hear and to connect with a surge of unimaginable new ideas, abundance, possibilities that keep expanding and prosperity that feels natural and progressive!
“Radical Acceptance is the ability to face hardships with greater love and deeper awareness.
Contemplation shapes radical acceptance as a way to choose love and peace over anger and despair.
Begin by finding this within ourselves before helping others.
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
wonderful!
So happy to hear your high vibration affirmations
So happy to have you share
Have a wonderful day!💐
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am the pleasure of life with joy.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
In response to Life is about making excellent choices!!'s post:
I am especially loving this right now:
I embrace
All of my happiness
and my growth,
and I allow
my creative
and artistic side
to be free
to inspire,
to heal,
to hear
and to connect
with a surge
of unimaginable
new ideas,
abundance,
possibilities
that keep expanding
and prosperity that feels natural
and progressive!
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am
allowing all of my feelings.
I can do this
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I Am
the allowing of my super conscious & I AM ready
for my phenomenal day

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
IT DOESN'T
MATTER HOW THE GOAL WILL BE ACHIEVED, BUT YOU MUST MAINTAIN THE CONVICTION THAT ACHIEVING IT IS NECESSARY AND NOT OPEN TO
COMPROMISE.
Lisa Nichols
There’s no
experience
that has the right to rob
you of your now.
Lisa Nichols
Standing in your truth
is a concrete demonstration
of self-love.
An even greater demonstration
is when you’re willing to tell the hard truths
out loud and understand
that you’re whole and complete, no matter what anyone else thinks of you.
Lisa Nichols
Plan for what you
want to create –
not what you want to avoid.
Lisa Nichols
You have the power to choose your quality of life by the conversation you choose to entertain in your head.
Lisa Nichols
Join in 😍
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Affirmations
I AM Soul
I Am That without Age
I AM
Peaceful: Emotions, Sensations , Feelings
I AM
transcendent
Transcendence
is my immanence
Transcendence & I are one
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content