login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From šŸŽÆMarch 2024 Pg. 1 ….Raising Standards

Maybe your standards were always higher than now & you have allowed them to take a backseat to ā€˜something else’ … this thread has you saying yes! I am worth it!

I want moreĀ 

I have allowed myself to be satisfied with ā€˜the not quite’

& we’re going to go for it nowĀ 

→ Ā  I Am

Ā everything I need right now

to accomplish everything I want.

I am now filled with faith, certainty, and confidence. I now feel these emotions in my body.

I Am Faith

I AM certainty

I AM confidence.
I am enjoying Ā these emotions in my body right now.

Ā 

Only 2Ā thingsĀ to do today.

start

Ā 

continue.

Ā 

just 1 foot in front of the other

ezgif-1179939329.gif?4431536940723508046f310eb198f32ea1a177a122690551376.jpg

Ā 

d01494b8386cf1edb1bbd3d9aa17acc5--party-animals-corporate-events.jpg

selfā™”love&simplicity for upgraded circuitry / standardsĀ 

 → Ā  I Am allowing the... just what I needed-qualities... to be part of all I Am doing.Ā Ā 

Related image

I deserve, and accept all of the goodness this world grants me daily.

I possess great energy; the more I use it, the more I have.

I have abundant energy, vitality and well-being.

I am filled with positive energy and motivation to do all the daily activities in my life

I have more than enough energy & motivation to accomplish all my wants, needs and desires Now

Ā 

Ā 

I start each day with a gratitudeĀ attitude

Ā 

Ā 

My persistence with my affirmations is having a wonderful, positive effect on myĀ life

I am now absolutely clear about the specific results I want in every area of my life.

Ā 

I am now living a life of design rather than a life of reaction.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

    • Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

→ Ā  Maintaining focus is easy and fun for me Ā I respect my responsibilities and enjoy doing so

Ā  → Ā  My workload is well organized and fun to complete.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

→ Ā  I plan my day. I work my plan. I make positive changes as needed.Just-for-today.png

Ā  → I claim my personal power and accept responsibility for all aspects of myĀ lifeā€

204d6df35bbf1d050f21a8f6c90c77ad--mental-strength-satire.jpg0cf73608b056c14be9d3b02b73d7fe14--brain-training--years.jpg
Ā 
Ā 

Ā I now put my body into a peak state of absolute certainty knowing that I can create any positive result that I am committed to.

Ā 

Ā I AM

peak state of absolute certainty knowing that I can create any positive result that I am committed to.

Ā 

Ā I am

life of design

.

Ā 

Ā I am now absolutely clear about the specific results I want in every area of my life.

Ā  → Ā  My workload is well organized and fun to complete.

Ā 

Ā  → Ā  I plan my day. I work my plan. I make positive changes as needed.

Ā 

Ā 
Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

I am receiving joy.Ā 

I am receiving love.

I give love and I receive love.

I receive what I needĀ  by being my authentic self

Ā 

I am grateful for a peaceful spirit


I am open and receptive to the Ā absolute Good

that is truly Highest Good .

Thank you my

Benevolent Ā All Knowing

Omnipotent

MajesticĀ 

Source

and It is so.

Ā 

Ā 

I am deserving

of all the joy,

happiness, and

fun this God given

universe provides to me.

I am worthy of joyful satisfying lifeĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7SeivjayUDi1QrvkD8Ky9_uS7NsN_lZmNeXRnvfI7l4b2pyRQ9gAppreciation

Ā 

ā€œBelieve in your heart that you’re meant to live a life full of passion, purpose, magic and miracles.ā€
Roy T. Bennett

HARMONY PEACE LOVE AND JOY SURROUND ME AND INDWELL ME.

Everything I need is here now.

I am already connected to everything that I need and now I am fully open to receiving these blessings.

I know that I deserve to receive good in my life. I am receiving abundance


images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQdulEhDdbfJ22RKEeCO9tUTzTJ1ezaDlPjDPSCnBceUFrNNgAygA

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Ā 

615c2bda6445f828a0a038f5fb0c033e--nike-fitness-health-fitness.jpg

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content