login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024( Share😍 ) Divine Order-Surrendering Acknowledging Choosing

Choosing To Surrender & Acknowledge Divine Order


-With renewed hope

and gratitude,

I remember there is a Divine

order

underlying all life.

I Am the experiencing of my highest good

and I allow Divine Good

with Peaceful patience

and trust

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

    • -I Am the allowing of my Creator, a Perfect ingenious Creator , who cares about lives ,happiness , and all of the details of a very Good, Excellent & Praiseworthy life. Amen

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I turn all Overwhelm into a phenomenal creative plan.



    • Why do I feel so reassured now?

      Why is my mind so cleansed & free?

      Why do I know that I know All is well?

      Why do I feel so peaceful now?Why are all of my  thoughts and feelings at total peace now?

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

      • I Am acknowledging a world beyond my senses, a truth beyond my intellect, a wisdom beyond logic, a power beyond my limits, a serene design despite any distressing display

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content