login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024 Joy ,Innocence , Authenticity,Kindness & đź’•

thank you for

Sharing 
on

Joy,

Innocence,

Authenticity

Kindness & 💕 

(quotes, affirmations & comments)

tumblr_nbpw9xJMJK1qiekgdo1_500.jpg

Affirmations 

I am free to be joyous!
Like a child’s innocent smile all lit up…I too reclaim my joyful innocence and take pleasure noticing the fresh new wonders of everything all around me

I enjoy the opportunity to create my life in a new way that resonates with the best parts of me!
I feel deep love in my core.

I choose joyful-freedom, open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.
I LOVE to laugh! Life is FUN! I take delight in life!

I really enjoy and LOVE my life, as it is right now.

tumblr_n1noxodvgf1qinci0o1_1280.jpg

DAe6UzEXUAAoOF1.jpg

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

STAY INNOCENT
"Innocent hearts may not belong anywhere in this world
but they are big enough for any heart in this world.
Innocent hearts belong in innocent hearts.
Innocent hearts belong in the hearts of those
who genuinely want happiness.”

Najwa Zebian

"Just imagine becoming the way you used to be as a very young child, before you understood the meaning of any word, before opinions took over your mind. The real you is loving, joyful, and free. The real you is just like a flower, just like the wind, just like the ocean, just like the sun."
Miguel Angel Ruiz

"Return to the purity of your innocence where you are enchanted with life. Give love for no reason. Surround yourself with others doing the same."
 Miguel Angel Ruiz

… don't invest your feelings in things. Don't invest them in people. Don't be good, considerate, honest, generous, and compassionate to others because you are investing in them as people, meaning because you expect something in return. If you do, you will be, and most likely you already have been, brought to deep disappointment. Be good to people because you are investing in goodness, consideration, honesty, generosity, and compassion, because those qualities have never failed to be rewarding.
Najwa Zebian,

“What’s the greater risk? Letting go of what people think – or letting go of how I feel, what I believe, and who I am?”

Brené Brown

Vulnerability is the birthplace of innovation,

creativity and change."

Brené Brown

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

#IAmChoosingLove @PanacheDesai

Do not try to change someone, when you do this you deny the Love inside you by choosing to deny what is Now. Love can only exist now, when you try to change someone into an idea of what you want them to be you have decided to be in a relationship with your projection of a possible potential of someone else. You are fooling yourself if you think trying to change someone will make you happy. Instead, change in yourself the things you think the other person should change. This is why you are not happy and fulfilled now.
Jackson Kiddard

“The journey is filled with ups and downs. Don't confuse the two as ever being everlasting. Get up every day and apply yourself, be authentic, trust your instincts and know that the more you apply yourself the better you get day by day. The day you are waiting for is the day you want to give up, that is when you must keep going. That's the barrier between normal and greatness."
Jackson Kiddard

Anything that annoys you is for teaching you patience.
Anyone who abandons you is for
teaching you how to stand up
on your own two feet.
Anything that angers you is for teaching you forgiveness and compassion.
Anything that has power over you is for teaching you how to take your power back.
Anything you hate is for
teaching you unconditional love.
Anything you fear is for
teaching you courage to
overcome your fear.
Anything you can’t control is for teaching you how to let go and trust the Universe
Jackson Kiddard

I AM
Peaceful:
Emotions, Sensations ,
& Feelings

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content