Enjoy Your Beautiful Thoughts as you work your affirmation discipline daily

Affirmations (Projects)
Tonight is the night my projects will feel like a joyous history.
My world is orderly and satisfying .
Thank You for the miracles of answered prayers !
→ I can do what is needed
in Beautiful well organized pieces.
I AM completely equipped for the tasks at hand.
→ The quantity of detailed high priority tasks I have has given me
a level of ability,
creativity,
peace and happiness
I was unprepared for.
What a welcome surprise !
→ The more I think I should be tired,
the more rested I suddenly allow myself to be.
→ The more I feel I need to do
the more rested ,
willing and able I AM.
→ I am responsible for my life
and always maintain the power
I need to be Light
and have joy.
→ I can choose
& I do choose
what feels good to me.
I release perfectionism
and embrace a life that works
just right for me.
→ You are so wonderful
and absolutely
extraordinary.
→ I have now retrained my brain
to do a magnificent job
in record time
on desired projects.
I am amazing.
→ I see only perfection.
There is nothing else to see.
Thank You.
→ I am capable
and organized.
My efficiency
is more
than ample to get any job done.
→ Today is the future
I created yesterday.
→ Today I choose
to reflect on all the wonderful things
in my life.
→ I put love in
every corner of my home,
and it lovingly responds with peaceful
satisfying warmth
and complete comfort.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
A little help from YouTube ‘friends ‘
so
Grateful for the jewels that can be found
Link I AM ABUNDANT, CONFIDENT & INSPIRED. REPROGRAM your mind! POSITIVE AFFIRMATIONS while you SLEEP
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

-
- I am thankful for all of the good that is being continuously offered to me.

-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
-
- -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life…
-
- -Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am firmly but calmly centered in this moment.
-
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ All that matters to me in this moment is what I am believing , allowing , doing and how I am doing it.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I AM doing the right thing at the right moment for all of the right things now.
→ I AM the construction of detailed plans all in the midst of working right now.
→ I love how I choose to peacefully engage with meaningful choices.
→ I live up to my highest standards with love and with joy.
→ Thank You Merciful Creator For Blessing Me With Lessons Of Love.
→ There is good in every situation, and this one is no exception.
→ Wow! I have no cap on the most awesome info assisting my best life.
→ My stressors have become joyfully motivational.
→ I know who I am .
→ I know what my purpose is and I enjoy how grounded and transformed I AM. Thank you.
→ I remain peacefully secure within and that translates secure wherever I AM.
→ Deserving is who I am. Thank you.
→ My neurological network has officially been transformed into round the clock wealth and peacefulness. Thank You.
→ My neurological network completely forgives me when I make a decision that parts of me knew better though was not completely informed a better way at the time. Thank You.
→ My heart receives gentle treatment from my upgraded circuitry. I AM self compassion. Thank You.
→ I turn all Overwhelm into a phenomenal creative doable plan.
→ I can see myself taking dynamic action, in a purposeful, powerful way.
→ When I align my thoughts with my core values, my actions are passionately realized and and accomplished.
→ Thank you God for the clarity in this moment
→ The more I feel I need to do the more rested ,willing and able I AM.
→ I AM a level of ability, creativity, peace and happiness I was unprepared for. What a welcome surprise I AM !

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi