login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024 You’ve Got This!

raise-vibration.png


There are moments in each of our lives when something greater—something Incontrovertible—steps in to help us realign with our truest lives and most authentic selves. This perceived crisis or trauma either shakes our world to its core or tears everything apart so that we are launched once again in the direction of our best lives, the most authentic expression of who we are each here to be.

Panache Desai

 

 

 

From affirmations.online

I am positive about life and the experiences that I have. I stay positive, smiling, having fun. In tough times, my faith grows, and my positivity stays: I stay positive, brave and bold. I am always looking at the bright side of life, and I am grateful. My life is a happy life; and I am a happy person. My experiences are happy experiences; and I am a grateful person. I stay positive: no matter what, I stay positive. Nothing has the power to bother me: my positivity never stops. In challenging times, I smile, and my heart stays in peace. In challenging times, I find the strength in me to go on, and I stay at peace with the present moment. I am calm; I am happy; I have hope; my positivity stays.

 

9fa1e448ed6b1a78a4bbb0bd48a62c8a--attitude-of-gratitude-gratitude-quotes.jpg

Buddha_Doodles_hearts_MollyHahn_grande.jpg?1291

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Image result for playing with the universe affirmation joy pics

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Inside you is a treasure trove

of love and strength.

Let it rise to the surface.

Be your full power. –

Karen Salmansohn

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Our inner monologues have tremendous power over us. They can affect not only our mood, not only our physical bodies, but also our every waking moment – and, therefore, every consequence.”
Pinache Desai 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

d0bc5f29209ecb737c85b35e80298af5.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

keep-calm-and-stay-focused-36.png

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I allow ease

I allow complete focus 

I allow a day filled with love 

I allow joy to flow in my life 

I allow a day filled with creativity that satisfies my senses 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

31f2e9e980ee13cf102a5ed3826322be--focus-on-your-own-shit-tunnel-vision-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

dee1cf2169ab8fd5967309895bf72d77.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

13cf0f1ac15df1026ddc753c596567ce--note-mike-dooley.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content