login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024 Joyous Maturity

“Maturity is the ability to joyfully live in an imperfect world.”


Richard Rohr

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

openheart_gb.jpg

18b749c294daefc9ae4f3457b8dc24ca--spiritual-inspiration-law-of-attraction.jpg

 

 


→   I allow myself to live in accord with my deepest needs and wishes knowing all is well with everything that I love.
  →   Not only that I CAN Do IT, and that I have a better plan for doing it- I am now totally looking forward to every bit of it!
  →   Through my current feeling of alignment I AM experiencing my needs being met and allowing exponential peaceful freedom.
  →   EVERY DAY AND EVERY WAY I CAN THOROUGHLY FEEL EVERYTHING I NEED IS HAPPENING PERFECTLY
  →   I AM allowing better better and better in my life.
  →   My actions are aligned with Divine Perfect energy and today is such a wonderful example!
  →   My memory is sharp for all of the data I wish to bring to my conscious mind whenever I want or need it.
  →   Clarity...
  →   I Am capable! I Am Wise! I am elevated and invigorated! I am unrestricted and productive!
  →   I am enjoying the harmony of my choices.
  →   Taking responsibility for my life is enjoyable because I love experiencing things which nurture feelings of loving life.
  →   I myself experience boundless faith-filled freedom.
  →   I am a strong person filled with faith, hope, confidence and enthusiasm
  →   Everything I need comes to me at the perfect time.
  →   I believe in myself and my ability to achieve great results
  →   I have complete faith in myself
  →   God's true purpose for me is an abundant, joyful, loving, healthy and creative life.
  →   I chose a peaceful and calm spirit.
  →   Everything I touch returns riches to me.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

c8b3c33859686b1da6e2bcaa790f2876--positive-life-positive-outlook.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

ae3740b9175b561785df3e23c0f37e7e.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content