Please create a self talk
that ensures you remember how deserving & loved you really are

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Please create a self talk
that ensures you remember how deserving & loved you really are

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I deserve to give
myself complete
self compassion
I deserve to release any harmful judgements I have ever placed on myself.
I deserve to now
disavow any
judgements created
by less experienced
people on the essence of who I AM
and I release known or unknown information that involves this.
I deserve to block out individuals whose social skills only pertain to their life experience, not my own
I deserve to have a day I truly appreciate.
I deserve to be less affected by others who lack the ability to be truly present & supportive
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I deserve the good people who show up for me .
I am humbly grateful for the good people who consistently support & show up for me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am deserving of the things that meet my needs to come to fruition
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I love these from
DavidHamilton.com
1. I am grateful for all that I am, for all that I have, and for all that I experience.
2. I live each day with happiness and joy, trusting that only good things come to me.
3. I love and accept myself just as I am.
4. I love to cultivate thoughts that enrich my life and my relationships
5. I let go of blame and I speak my truth authentically – without judging myself or others.
6. I love to focus on the good things in my life and I love that doing this brings me more blessings.
7. I have the inner strength to handle any situation that I find myself in.
8. My mind and body are healthy and strong and I nourish them with my spirit, which is infinite.
9. I am flexible. I welcome changes in my life and adapt with courage and ease.
10. I allow myself to feel happiness and joy for no reason at all. Simply because I deserve it.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi