login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From 🎯March 2024 Allowing Complete Unadulterated Readiness

affirmations

I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom! ◦ -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply 
and powerfully by doing more of what works in my life… 

 

quotes “You can’t discover a new land without first losing sight of the shore.” Anonymous

 

"The great secret about goals and visions is not the future they describe but the change in the present they engender." ~ David Allen

"What you'll tend to avoid doing is probably the most important thing you need to do because it'll probably be the most daunting and the most potentially successful thing you could be doing and that's usually out of people's comfort zone." ~ David Allen

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

Step back, close your eyes, and envision perfection where you saw brokenness. Go to the inner place where there is no problem, and abide in the consciousness of well-being. Alan Cohen

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

★I feel more alert, more refreshed, more calm,complete,focused,strong and healthy.★ I Am filled with energy to do all the daily activities of my life...and then some.★ Every cell in my body vibrates with healthy rested enjoyable focused delightful energy★I Am open to the spirit of life, which carries me beyond my old-limits...to a High Creative Space.★ I choose the peace that surpasses all understanding.★I know my truth. I speak and act from my heart-place. I feel my center and can move through any and all daily life with ease★Even now, I Am free! I Am free of cares as I once referred to them.★I take positive personal ACTion to REALize my own blessed dreams, desires and potential. It has been said: inspired action moves us to complete the act of creation.

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am ready to begin a new day

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content