1 line or more to someone past… passed or alive , present , or somewhere in future
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
1 line or more to someone past… passed or alive , present , or somewhere in future
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
To my soulmate - thank you for having been my absolute best friend, loving me unconditionally & opening my heart for such amazing things that are possible.
To my parents - thank you for bringing me into the world w/ all it’s gifts & challenges loving me unconditionally ,
Thank you for every workplace experience I ever had - & the experience it has given me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I would say thank you to my former self & I am saying thank you to the me I Am allowing myself to become .
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I would say to everyone that I have exer known - I love you & no matter what the circumstances I am sure there is a wonderful reason why our paths crossed & thank you for the part we played on each others journey.
Written by Amanda Bradley
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What I would say to those who judge others lives
Sum up your own life
& locate & develop your own inner beauty & stop casting stones on everyone.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi