login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

From ๐ŸŽฏMarch 2024 Choose To Believe - All Is Well

bf5d1064114027d2a6d38744ad0dabe4--dandelion-quotes-dandelion-clock.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

sky_colors-wide.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

1b1c03b7ba69abc28b07e6b321533270--picmonkey-photo-editor.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I Am the allowing of my Creator, a Perfect ingenious Creator , who cares about lives ,happiness , and all of the details of a very Good, Excellent & Praiseworthy life. Amen

      • ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท am so honored, I am so blessed, I am so grateful to have been loved so much and always be loved so much.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

    • -With renewed hope and gratitude, I remember there is a Divine order underlying all life. I Am the experiencing of my highest good and I allow Divine Good with Peaceful patience and trust. Amen

      • ฦธฬตฬกำœฬตฬจฬ„ฦท I made the perfect choice to dwell in peace, appreciation and freedom!
    • -I Am allowing myself to Be whatever I enjoy feeling. I do this simply and powerfully by doing more of what works in my lifeโ€ฆ

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content