So let’s find better feeling thoughts individually & as a community .
please share
|
Here is something I found in a blog - which one I don't recall- sorry I can't yet give credit It is someone who enjoyed reading Feel The Fear & Do It Anyway
To bring more joy into my life I need to…
To spend more time with those who support my higher-self I need too.. .To find work I love I need to...
To be happier I need to make 2024, the year of more…
The three things I need to stop doing are...The three things I need to start doing are…
The three things I need to continue to do are…
It takes courage to change your behavior and this is why I love re-reading Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway. It reminds me I have a right to be happy and it’s okay to put myself first sometimes.
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
