login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🎯Match 2024 ˚ Choose How Your Day Goes By How You Begin

Create a mini thread in each post to start your day .

If you add a video … link it instead please of live . ( that way if thread gets very long …it will pull up more easily )

use quotes , Affirnations , article links  thread links ..etc 

Have fun& enjoy your very great day.

 

 

 

 

 

 

I have enjoyed Jess Sheppard , Mindful Movement & Meditation with Alice / posted some 

3/ 8/24 Friday 

 

 

Jess Sheppard



 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

3/8/24

Affirmation

→   I choose to prosper

from  my list of to do's ... to create a series of ta da's

→   I am more satisfied

and even happier

how I choose to  prosper

from every experience

that comes along.

→   I choose to believe that it is easy to change a thought or pattern  →  

 

I choose to let all the energy of self love flow through me, or swirl around me, or hover over me, or even follow me around playfully as I go about my day.

 

This has become quite a common feature of my day, and I enjoy all this energy and attention now.

  →   I choose to feel increasingly wonderful today in the best of ways.

→   I am happy

and I love how I choose

to enjoy every experience

that comes along.

  →   Today I am celebrating

who I really am

and the gifts that I choose

to use for this great day...

transformed life... and peaceful joy.

 

 

continued

back soon 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Declarations About Fear:

I ACKNOWLEDGE THAT LIFE IS AN INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, WHEN YOU THINK ABOUT IT – I ONLY NEED TO “LET GO” OF THE FALSE STUFF AROUND THE FEAR OF SURVIVAL 

[Keith Garrick]

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

bb3062733b4f9f8628b59d3f42f698de--creativity-vs.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

42e503ffdf8818af9d904175bc9a5232.jpg

Ultimate Vibration Boost 💜 Effortless

Vibrational Boost -Meditate  with Alice  
Manifestation [I Am & You Are]

It’s OKAY to increase my level of development.
→   I am drenched in harmonious peaceful joyous creativity.
→   I was designed to be prosperous. I have abundance to share and to spare.
→   There is something victorious in everything and all victories are inspiration to keep moving forward.
→   I have allowed and co-created an awesome space in time for all I need to be,to know and to do in this moment.

I am filled with joy and love Forever &  everRelated image



 

 

Todays shift was AMAZING

on March 8

7:25 AM

in a few words - I am more complete with the recall I had this morning after listening to this audio in this post. 
so grateful & appreciative  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content