Today I enjoy breaking things down into manageable pieces based on what I desire to put into things and desire to receive.

|
I chose my responsibilities I choose to enjoy my responsibilities
|
|
→ I choose to simplify my workload
well organized and fun to complete. |
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄ƷA good intention clothes itself with sudden power. Ralph Waldo Emerson
-
When you write it, the magic begins.
After you write it, you can start reading it.
When you start reading it, you’ll be able to start saying it.
When you start saying it, you start hearing it.
When you start hearing it, you start to believe it.
When you believe it, things begin to change.
When things begin to change, you will understand. And believe. ~By Kate Britt
|
→ Maintaining focus is easy and fun for me
|
|
→ Fools ignore complexity . Pragmatists suffer it. Some can avoid it. Geniuses remove Alan Perl's
|
|
→ I plan my day. I work my plan. I make positive changes as needed. |
|
→ I have everything I need right now to accomplish everything I want. |
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi











