login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

🎯Match 2024 ˚/pg3// EASILY ABLE TO CREATE LIFE YOU WANT

Links to oh 1& 2 coming soon

intro coming soon 

See the source image

 

4ef72b13850b57929ed1c9f7a1e2f1a1.png

unknown-quote-think-of-ease-but-work-on.gif
images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRt8OVmrS2_22lQQyY31Ptalhn16-naIgGOZ1dbGQ9rSFHbVw3I

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I am unrestricted and productive!”→  →   I begin every task by thinking of new and better ways to accomplish it.  →   ALL MY THOUGHTS ARE POSITIVE AND POWERFUL  My daily tasks are Divinely inspired and I Am Divinely Assisted.  →   I am so awesomely focused and magnificently personally productive.

“Clarity”

"I am centered and calm.

Information flows to me.”


“I understand what is needed.

I know what I need to do.”

“My focus is clear.

My attention flows to one thing at a time.”

“I take joy in doing one

thing at a time.”

“Focus”

 "This task is easy.”

 

 

“I love how my path, my pace, and my process have my perfect specifications for all my needs.”

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

94341a1a0e9d3b2239e90183c94a9840--robin-sharma-motivation.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

bb3062733b4f9f8628b59d3f42f698de--creativity-vs.jpg

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

876c4087ea02acab3e81cd7366bc4929--my-goals-affirmations.jpg

“Every time I feel discouraged I close my eyes and visualize the future I want. Then I really open my eyes and start to build it.

I am inspired with inner vision

 

 

BE YOU

“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content