login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

๐ŸŽฏMarch 2024 Believe In Needs Being Met

3317076723_28f26e5f58.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

I love this affirmation created by Bright Angel!

thanks again Bright Angel!

You can easily picture that you have become the type of person who feels pleasure in getting to DO your joys and your passions. Your gifts shine through best when you develop your technique, and that is exactly what you'reย doing.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Today I choose to feel the rewarding feeling of peace.

Goodness, beauty and joy resonate with my soul. I am at one with them

I live in the light of my higher mind and allow it to illuminate this moment.

Itโ€™s a great joy to experience life.

I live in a loving, abundant, harmonious universe and I am grateful to the Magestic Almighty Creator -God

Iโ€™m extremely happy with myself

& become happier as I remember when I am thinking/ feeling

I am weak I am really powerful.

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Image result for

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

6d38371c101fd9e5608041d99386f407.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Bentinho-Massaro-Quote-2.png

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content