Keep calm use affirmationsÂ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Keep calm use affirmationsÂ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
Â
â Â THOUSANDS OF THINGS
GO RIGHT
FOR ME
EVERY
SINGLE DAY
â Â I AM freedom
I smile
I take care of me
I Have freedom to do as I choose with my time.
â Â I am so blessed
I Am blessing
 â  I seize my every moment
which are  continuouslyÂ
renewed
progressively
complete Â
& blessed with extreme & unconditional love
I Am gifts of creativity, inner peace, strength & joyÂ
thank youÂ
thank youÂ
thank youÂ
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi
â I AM EASILY
ABLE TO CREATE
A LIFE I WANT
Â
I maintain balance between my personal sacred truths and those that belong to others.
â I love creating well independently of others, and with those I team with. â I affirm from the depths of my being that loving myself is part of everything I am and everything I do. â I choose to allow my memories to bring me great peace and my future thoughts to dance with joyous possibilities â I choose to simplify everything into manageable enjoyment . â I am attentive to my needs in the most balanced loving ways. â I feel good about my life. â All is well in my world. I am safe, loved and abundantly healthy and wealthy. â I am a being of light and love. â I have placed my inner child on a highly respected pedestal â I create plans to create options â I am clear about my needs/desires, and I always allow God to guide me in the direction of my Greatest Good. â My heart beats to the rhythm of love and supports me easily and effortlessly! â I am Able, Accepting, Calm, and Caring â My high vibrations are proactive. â I love enjoying this surrender. It is always beyond my wildest imagination of completeness â My inner vision is always clear and focused. â I am choosing a feeling of balance â Right now I am feeling wonderful
BE YOU
âWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.â â Vince Lombardi