
Have people shown you a kindness?
Have you a place to live?
Have you a circumstance that is making a difference in your world ?
Take a moment to start your day w/ gratitude.
Gratitude opens door w/ abundance
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you for the endurance to do daily tasks
Thank you for my healing for my grief recovery and those who have played a part
Thank you for people , jobs , sources
who have given to me, and will give to me
& the inspiration to do so when needed
Thank you for the employment
opportunities coming to me.
Thank you for people who actively listen and appreciate me right as I am
Thank you for acquaintances who enjoy me right where I am.
thank you for food stores which supply everyone with daily sustenance
Thank you for helper person who is an angel to me
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Thank you SO MUCH for the capacity that I have to think, feel, speak and focus on what I am grateful for.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi