►• We are not held back by the love we didn’t receive in the past, but by the love we’re not extending in the present.MARIANNE WILLIAMSON
|
Learning to live in alignment with what is in your heart is often as simple as noticing that you are not at peace in the moment. It does not feel good to always be harried, rushed, stressed, and not peaceful. I advise starting your day with the intention of doing your best to be mindful of how you are feeling in each moment.” —Susan Barbara Apollon, Psychologist and author



  
I can create one day at a time with the spirit of love .
I allow love in from every nook & cranny life has given love from
I am allowing amazing
harmonious
gratefulness
for the life I knew
& the one I am
now building . Thank You.
I trust my continuous
learning
and
I surrender so completely
I nourish my life & my spirit
with unconditional love
and
gentle
care.
|


|
|
|
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

I love that as we allow love keeps teaching
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I was thinking about love 💗,
Feeling fortunate
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi