
"We need to change the way we view our challenges"
R'Ofer Erez

It’s hard - sometimes when in your in the middle of big things to see the Good that is happening right now.
let’s explore Good

Affirmations in process
I appreciate the pace
I have chosen to live,
in the space and time
I have chosen to love.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
What’s your prioress for a good moment ?

Know my Desire -
know I cannot know the outcome - though can keep up w/ the processes for the journey
Know - we would love for everyone to be satisfied w/ our efforts … And would love to never make harmful mistakes in judgement… though mistakes happen
We will not be perfect
going with our Higher self and know we are valuable, and so are others.
I love the energy of self acceptance.

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi