login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Join In Happiness Meeting - 3/ 5/24 On Friendship & Nurturing Relationships

►• We are not held back by the love we didn’t receive in the past, but by the love we’re not extending in the present.MARIANNE WILLIAMSON
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

55178d84b8e03b9030b2807e6fc3de6c.jpg

Today I choose to examine my life with the help of prayer.

I choose to have less difficulty with stressors .

I choose to

Understand.

I choose to allow myself to be

Understood

I chose to promoteĀ 

UnderstandingĀ 

I choose to believe life Ā & so many things areĀ 

UnderstandableĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hello Community .

I am inviting you to the newest Happiness Meeting. The last one attempted was on boundaries . Since then sone new things have come to light - what real friendship means & a greater understanding of nurturing relationships.

Ā 

It was so important to me create a space around myself - to deal with some large areas of my life - that I no longer had space to be there for others as my heart knew how to for so long in my ā€˜old life’

i had good reason , I thought to back away from the problems of others.

Multiple huge

stressors had come my

way.

I was grieving . The world had closed off its doors to me I thought .Ā 
Though , my good friends had not left my side.Ā 
Am I being too hard on myself when I concern myself with not being there more for others. Yes maybe… though it doesn’t matter .. bc what matters is how to be less self centered to be a good friend to others - againĀ 

Ā 

Reflection Questions For Your ConsiderationĀ 

1. Who do you want to be for yourself & others?

2. What does this affirmation mean to you ?

Hello Heart thank You for being patient with me.

3. feel free to post about life being better because you recognize the value of Patience & following your inner most self & allowing surrender & prayer to guideĀ 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Ā 

Each Life Affects Another

We may not always realize
That every thing we do,
Affects not only our lives
But touches others, too!

Ā 

For a little bit of thoughtfulness
That shows someone you care,
Creates a ray of sunshine
For both of you to share.

Yes, every time you offer
Someone a helping hand…
Every time you show a friend
You care and understand…

Every time you have
A kind and gentle word to give…
You help someone find beauty
In this precious life we live.

For happiness brings happiness
And loving ways bring love;
And giving is the treasure
That contentment is made of.

Written by Amanda Bradley

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Reflection QuestionsĀ 

  1. Who do you want to be for yourself & others?

what a question I have posed for myself ( & for Bmindful Community)

that really has much to do with others

to be continuedĀ 

very recently the subject ofĀ 

giving

would not have been Ā of major interest to me.


People who knew me ā€˜back in the day’ Ā or even now wouldĀ 

Ā beg to differ ( Ā many still classify me as giver)


Though way I see it:

As I went thru a tough time … ( a little minimizing Ā there ) I became very self protective .

Ā 

As I am ā€˜coming back ā€˜ I see giving Ā again

as live preserving for the giver.

Ā 

Giving is medicine for the soul.

Maybe it’s true I needed to give more to me for awhile -

and will always know to give to oneself

as vital .. though closing off from desire to be more of a giver -

Not ok

I am closing that ā€˜place’ of giving less offĀ 


…bc true giving Ā is real
true healing balm .

I pray giving does

at least for the recipient

what it does for the giver .

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

An inner balance of peace and harmony nurtures our outer life.-Harold W. Becker #UnconditionalLove

Ā 

Ā 

Patience

2. What does this affirmation mean to you ?

Hello Heart thank You for being patient with me.

Our hearts are at the center of our worlds - though often used to prevent ourselves from even getting close enough to others to hear their cries & laughter.

much love,

It’s okay &’Getting BetterĀ 

Ā 

to be continuedĀ 

Ā  Ā  Ā 
Patience is a giftĀ  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Infinite patience produces immediate results…the immediate result of your infinite patience is peace. You retreat in peace and let the universe handle the details.Ā Wayne Dyer Positive Affirmation #3378
ā€œWhat Others say Is Important. I Listen First. Clarify Second. React Last. What Others say Is Important. Listening is the Key toĀ Understandingā€
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 

ā€œDon't ever mistake my silence for ignorance, my calmness for acceptance or my kindness for weakness. Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength." ~ Dalai " ~ Dalai Lama

Ā 

Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā 

ÓœĢµĢØĢ„Ę· It is a refreshing peace to connect with my inner spirit, and I do so to be a better friend to myself & others

Related image

Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā 
Ā  Ā  Ā 

288781c1210c4d8157a807e2507a807b.jpg



4451ce776b8c3a9ad809a70ccac041ac--carl-rogers-paradox.jpg

328669b3.gif

Ā 

b1c80a9e9ef5c97418ec9efbf0fecbdd--in-the-present-louise-hay.jpg

Ā 



When you feel that you have reached the

end and you cannot go one step further,

when life seems to be drained of all purpose-

what a wonderful opportunity to start all over again,

to turn over a new page.

byĀ  Eileen Caddy

You are Love...

ā˜…įƒ¦āœ°Ėš ✰

Image result for mindfulness affirmation pics

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Ā 

7b0f194227a413078cc87158b26f26bd--practice-gratitude-wise-women.jpg

aa12775f23494253134aeba37e973eef--abundant-health-organisers.jpgGratitude-turns-what-we-have-into-enough.jpg746840c7d50f5a589313b3d12066df6f--staying-positive-positive-mind.jpg980e79f96301663ac06e87725eb210ed.jpg2e1f9b1b76b1947ba211ab603eca378a--healing-affirmations-morning-affirmations.jpg

Today I carry my appreciation and gratitude wherever I go.

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Positive Affirmation #3378

ā€œWhat Others say Is Important. I Listen First. Clarify Second. React Last. What Others say Is Important. Listening is the Key toĀ Understandingā€
Ā 

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Joy comes from when we truly hear or attempt to hear another

Ā 

We are all precious … flaws & all (:

b8287ff7a77553b3526008c847539310--staying-positive-quotes-positive-change-quotes.jpgImage result for spiritual open heart quotesImage result for spiritual open heart quotes

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

0*miq9FgjUM2WhL_zY.jpg

BE YOU

ā€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.ā€ – Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content