
label all of your affirmations BEAUTIFUL
This thread is devoted to selfcare & self love via mostly affirmations.
Feel free to join me in the demonstration of your own selfcare
I will be using several posts & switching them up
... and if it gets really long... more pages!!
Don't let my busy posts deter you-feel free to add your own or
2nd thought... you may even enjoy creating your own THREAD.
It's all good!Affirmation disciplines are AWESOME!
... ⓂⓊⒸⒽ Ⓛⓞⓥⓔ selfcare(:

Today I ask myself what I need and give generously! |
|||
☑I balance my life to create alignment between my needs, abilities, desires, and purposeI Enjoy Positive Self-TalkI Believe In Self-CompassionI Engage In Intentional Habit Building
☑I dramatically enhance the quality of my life & relationships by focusing on what I am grateful for, who I appreciate, and all the good things that surround me.☑I am making clear and wise decisions quickly and easily☑My mind is sound, my memory is clear, my intellect is sharp and focused |
|||
|
|
|||
|
|
☑ I choose to be so awesome to myself. |
My thoughts are positive, loving and vibrant with energy.
-
-
- EVERY DAY AND EVERY WAY I CAN THOROUGHLY FEEL EVERYTHING I NEED IS HAPPENING PERFECTLY
-
- I love how raising my vibration daily results in wonderful inspired actions.
-
- - -Total concentration is mine. I have the power to focus my concentration at will. I remain alert and focused. I easily block thoughts unrelated to what I am working on. My goal of super concentration is easily achieved.- - - Vim, vigor and vitality = the fuel I run on! I am super charged!
|
-
-
- Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how my heart keeps me centered, and grounded.→
-
| Love how today was meant for me to ease into and create. | ||
|
|
|
|
|
→Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I am intelligent in mind, body, and soul! |
||
| → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I allow the power of my being to produce magnificent health in my life forever more | ||
Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I open my heart and allow wonderful things to flow into my life.→ Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I love how my heart keeps me centered, and grounded.→ |
||
| → Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ I bring my life and aspirations into focus and concentrate on where I want to go. |
|
|
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi










