
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi

BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am abundantly blessed and happy as I express the beauty and creativity of my heart
I clearly communicate my needs and take the time necessary to appreciate my own energy, know my true self, and grow spiritually.
My mind is focused and I have clarity and energy in all I do.
My spirit is a sensitive & strong place, I handle with loving care.
I allow myself to spend time in prayer.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
With renewed hope and gratitude,
I remember there is a Divine order
underlying all life.
I Am the experiencing of my highest good
and I allow Divine Good
with Peaceful patience
and trust.
Ame
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi