login to bmindful Sign up for your FREE bmindful account!

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

๐ŸŽฏMarch 2024 pg1 Can, Will, AM - Inspired awesome ACTION

Canย 

Will

AM

( intro coming soon- feel free to share as is now)

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

It is great to say:

I-AM-I-Can-I-WILL.jpg

though

Can, Will, AM

having the ability , declaring you will โ€ฆ is only part

To declare I AMย 

& creating & allowing action with deadlines can create the no wait .

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Assess where you are

Decide what you what

Create the next right action statement and break it down in manageable places DAILYย 

โ†’ My inner circuitry is programmed for delightful ease and awesome prosperous results.ย 

7970fa825c62fa89d2aefca47a5c865f--first-time-at-home.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

ย 

โ™กโ†’ ย  I Am allowing the... just what I needed-qualities... to be part of all I Am doing.ย ย 

a22d124fb26a1ceca9f41fb5da2f406a--quotes-about-studying-quotes-about-school.jpg

This quote is an amazing 'opener' for things you know works ... though when you know you need to do it... you just don't feel like it.

What is so cool about this thought -is the more permission you give yourself to have a great life-the more you love more of what it takes to have more of what you want.

Loving everything comes from loving yourself ...ย 

ย 

โ™กโ†’ ย  EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

I am in the present. I cannot know what tomorrow will bring forth. I can know only what the truth is for me today. That is what I am called upon to serve, and I serve it in all lucidity. ~Igor Stravinski

ย 

ย 

โ™กโ†’ ย  EVERY DAY GETS BETTER

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

0247ba7b3227b3f50c32978af236ef6f--motivational-sayings-quotes-inspirational.jpg

I have a keen capacity to learn new skills that support myย success.

ย 

e968aa44c84d2bfb7467ddcbf20b704f--cheese-quotes-quotes-quotes.jpg

ย 

204d6df35bbf1d050f21a8f6c90c77ad--mental-strength-satire.jpg0cf73608b056c14be9d3b02b73d7fe14--brain-training--years.jpg

ย 

See the source image

ed39fd6965405d145c4d7800236fd78b--positive-change-quotes-positive-changes.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

31f2e9e980ee13cf102a5ed3826322be--focus-on-your-own-shit-tunnel-vision-quotes.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

9ce1ea52cc7f45ae0f31e4a1099d7cea--soul-food-what-is.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

keep-calm-and-stay-focused-36.png

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

8b19055e614acd122eb36da8c0342871--muscle-memory-start-with.jpg

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

selfloveworkbook01.jpg?w=1440

If you don't see the book you want on the shelves, write it.
Beverly Cleary

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Related image

ย 

BE YOU

โ€œWe would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.โ€ โ€“ Vince Lombardi

Jump to Top ^^

To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!

Related Content