In the infinity of life where I am,
all is perfect, whole, and complete.
I accept health as the natural state of my being.
I now consciously release any mental patterns within me
that could express as dis-ease in any way.
I love and approve of myself.
I love and approve of my body.
I feed it nourishing foods and beverages.
I exercise it in ways that are fun.
I recognize my body as a wondrous and magnificent machine,
and I feel privileged to live in it.
I love lots of energy.
All is well in my world.
Louise Hay has so many wonderful affirmations!!’
This thread gives credit & honors Louise Hay. This thread also provides a place to claim her wonderful affirmations as our loving thoughts .
Enjoy & prosper
feel free to tweak her affirmations to fit your life.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
✨I now choose
to make my
life
light and easy
and joyful.
I seek only good
everywhere.
Right action is taking place.
I am fulfilled.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I let go of everything that I no longer need.
My consciousness is now cleansed
and my concepts are fresh, new, and vital.
I willingly release with joy
I rejoice in all of my life’s
bountiful givingness.
.
I am a determined
person and I support
myself lovingly
I love life.
It is safe to live.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am at peace and comfortable
in every area of my life.
I am strong and capable.
my version
In every area of my life I AM
peaceful, strong
and very capable.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I take in and give out nourishment
in perfect balance
My own from this:
I AM ideal
nourishment.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I am willing to change
and to grow.
I lovingly accept
my decisions, knowing
I am free to change.
I am safe.
( my version:
Willingness to progress is what I do & I give God the rest)
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Love and peace and joy
are what I know.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I release the pattern
in my consciousness
that created this condition.
I am willing to change.
I love and approve of myself.
I let go of everything that I no longer need.
My consciousness is now cleansed
and my concepts are fresh, new, and vital.
I willingly release with joy
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
I release the old
and welcome the new.
I feel tolerance
and compassion
and love for all people,
myself included.
BE YOU
“We would accomplish many more things if we did not think of them as impossible.” – Vince Lombardi
Jump to Top ^^
To get the most out of the bmindful forum, please sign up or log in!
Related Content